Medical Equipment Appraisal Specialists
— All Medical Specialties —
Our Certified Medical Equipment Appraisal Specialists appraise all medical office equipment and office furniture.
We Provide Services to the Following:
- Nursing Homes
- Tattoo Facilities
- Podiatry & Orthopedics
- Hospitals & Surgi-Centers
- CT Scan
- Family Practice/Internal Medicine
- Dialysis Centers
- Complete Medical Clinics
- Medical Equipment Appraisal on Leased Equipment
- Litigation/Court Medical Equipment Appraisals
- Retirement/Succession Appraisals
- Estate/Probate Medical Equipment Appraisals
- Merger/Acquisition Medical Equipment Appraisals
- Divorce Medical Equipment Appraisals
- Partnership Dissolution Medical Equipment Appraisals
- Office Furniture
- Surgical Instruments
- Supplies- Disposable
- Supplies- Non-Disposable
- Business & Medical Equipment
Medical Equipment Appraisal Specialists is an appraisal services company in Cleveland, Ohio. We specialize in hard asset appraisals of medical offices, hospitals, and nursing homes. Our certified specialists conduct informed, high-quality appraisals armed with over 50 years of experience, insight, and knowledge. Equally important, our medical appraisers are always one step ahead of changes within the fast-moving health-care industry.
Medical Equipment Appraisal Specialists can ascertain the fair market value, wholesale, or replacement value of your equipment. Our equipment evaluation reports are included with a photographic record of the complete appraisal, plus a list that describes the manufacturer, model number, and serial number.
Our Clients Include:
- Law Practices
- Insurance Companies
- Healthcare Companies
- Accounting Professionals
- Merger/Acquisition Companies
- Hospital Medical Office Acquisitions
United States and Canada
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
THE PROFESSIONAL TEAM
We’re here to help you.
We have an extensive list of satisfied clients. Let us add you to our list.
Meet Our Team
Our team of professionals in finances and expert consultants will be there for you and to serve you with all the necessary information.